As a Christ-centered college preparatory school, Northpoint Christian enables our students to:
- know and honor Jesus Christ
- grow in knowledge and wisdom
- reach their God-given potential
Northpoint Christian School will be a leader in distinctive Christian education by providing an excellent educational environment that honors Christ, nurtures people, and instills within our students a Biblical worldview, a love for learning, and a heart to know God and fulfill His plan for their life.
- Christ-centered – Colossians 1:18
- Fear of the Lord – Proverbs 9:10
- Integrity – Psalm 15:1-2
- Loving and Caring Attitude – John 13:34-35
- Respect for Authority – Hebrews 13:17
- Pursuit of Excellence – Colossians 3:23
- We believe that Northpoint Christian School is an extension of the ministry of the church and cooperates with the home to educate the student.
- We believe that God is the source of all Truth, and true education must be based on His revealed Word.
- We believe that the integration of God’s Word into all that we teach is essential to the spiritual, mental, physical, and social development of our students.
- We believe in a structured curriculum that has been filtered through the Word of God.
- We believe that the curriculum should provide opportunity for each student, as a special creation of God, to be educated as an individual with his unique abilities, personality, and potential.
- We believe, testify, and demonstrate in our own lives, the reality of a personal encounter and walk with Jesus Christ as presented in God’s Word.
- We believe our purpose is to develop in students the “mind of Christ” (Philippians 2:5) so that God’s Truth becomes an inseparable part of their lives and thinking processes.